Saturday, January 23, 2010

+ Reiko, Zhui Xing and Jurong Point +

Hi hi~ Reiko went out with Zhui Xing today, and Mango wants me to blog about it. haha.. Oh dear, I am now watching Red Chambers, and like forgot what happened just now le. What is wrong with my memory? haha.. Ok, let's try to recall...


Supposed to meet Jupiter to have lunch and study in school, but I actually slept till... haha.. And so, I was late, and he had lunch with Servbot. After we studied in the school lib for 1.5hours, we went to Boonlay to meet Mango! She wanted to buy laptop, and I saw this super cute Pink laptop!! Ok, that's not the point. We stopped at Courts for awhile, before going off to find a nice place to eat.


In the end, we decided to have dinner at a casual European dining restaurant called Ambush. This restaurant is super cute! I love it's simple design, the wooden chairs that are very ikea, and the music is fabulous! Not the noisy kind of pop music, not radio, but bossa nova, jazzy kind, makes dining really an enjoyable experience! :)


All of them ordered sausage set of meal. There were all kinds of sausage.. chicken garlic, smoked sausage, spicy sausage.... haha.. The meal comes with rosti/spagetthi, salad, and pickled veg like thingy. I ate Bruschetta and Mushroom soup~ Totally yummy!! But I prefer the tomato and garlic mixture to be cooked rather than fresh. haha.. The cups were cute too. The conversation was cute too.. about up in the air gossips/eq/conflicts in other countries/education system.. haha..


After dinner, we went for a little shopping! Jupiter wanted to get the sleeveless jacket that he saw last week. He really loves it, and after trying on the large and medium sized ones, he decided to get the medium-sized jacket. I wasnt going to buy anything today, but I saw floral skirts! My favourite!! It's only 10bucks, and I know I'll keep wearing it, so I got one too :) Servbot suggested to go Arcade, cos he wanted to intro us a new game that's really fun. Me and Mango don't really understand the game, but were looking at other game players. I like the car racing game, coz there is a pink car! haha.. We didnt play any game in the end, duno why~ haha.. Weird! Anyway, Mango said the car racing seat very comfortable, and jokingly said can study there. haha..


After that, we went to eat at 记得吃, and sat near the entrance again! haha.. I detected the scent of ginger soup, and the fragrance made me ordered ginger soup with glutinous rice balls. And it was super nice! The ginger soup had a slight spicy taste, but it was fine, and goes especially well with the glutinous rice balls. hehe.. The rice balls were super delicious too, so Q~ The guys ordered almond paste, and Mango ordered grassjelly? I duno what's that. haha.. Black jelly kind of dessert, and can pour honey into it. My conclusion is, chinese desserts are SUPER DELICIOUS! Sometimes I think Chinese desserts are better than western desserts. The taste is more interesting, and not just straight forward SWEET~ haha..


We went to Popular, so I can buy a pen and have some coins to return Servbot 50c. While we were at Popular, Mango read this book called "Little Miss Shy", and it was hilarious!!! She is really good with story telling! She made the book really interesting and funny. Then I demonstrated how I can read in a way that actually sounds serious, but not funny. haha.. Her humour功 really 厉害! haha.. Anyway, there is this part in the story that made me laughed really hard. I mean, what kind of ending is that?! Totally hilarious. Ok, the story is about this little miss shy who doesnt dare to go party, and Mr something else went to her house and brought her there. She had fun, and became very happy. Then duno why there is this Mr Quiet who came to tell her he was once like her too, and duno why he blushed and blushed and blushed, and guess what happened in the end?? "And he fainted". I am not kidding! So funny!! Howcome he fainted?! High blood pressure?! haha.. I think what is funny is actually how Mango told the story and Jupiter's laughter. His laughter, quoting Mango, is very contagious. haha..


I seriously duno what we are laughing about. It's just that towards the end of the outing, me, mango and jupiter become totally intoxicated by laughing gas and keep laughing. Servbot remained cool cool, and said my laughter very high pitch. haha.. Coz for one laugh, it's quite high pitch. haha.. Something wrong with us. haha! Ok, I enjoyed myself tremendously today! Hope to have a nice fun outing again soon! :)

Zhui Xing is the best! We are fun-seekers! :)

That's all for now!

P.S hehe.. I am saving photos for timeless! haha.. :p

*Reiko*

No comments: