Monday, January 04, 2010

+ Reiko, Song, and a Movie +

Hello Hello! It's me again! Ok, today I am going to introduce one song that I like recently. See this video.. :)The song is called Empire State of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys.



And if you like it, you might like urban soul kind of music by Alicia Keys too, and the photos of NYC is beautiful. I've never been there before, but Sex and the City made me love it.



And if you love drama, if you heard of Sex and the City, if you love that drama too, well.. It's coming!!!!!!! Sex and City2!!! This is the official trailer. I hope you watch it in great quality, coz it matters. Beautiful movie. That's one movie I am looking forward to watching this year! haha.. :)

I've removed this. haha.. coz couldnt tag.

That's all for now! :)

No comments: