+ Reiko & Her Mild Adventurous, Over satisfied Friday! +
Hi hi.. I am updating this blog first, as my phone has zero batt, so can't load the photos. haha.. Today I had a mild adventurous day! You will definitely see this statement in my timeless, coz
1. It's the same author.
2. I always write what's on my mind, and they don't really come in different forms.
Anyway, the point is, today is a mild adventurous day! There, I repeated myself. Ok, today I went for a little hiking adventure, and after that, I went to find my zhui xing friends, as my friend fly me pigeon. I was around my house, when I suddenly decided to call Jupiter, and then I had this impulse to see them, so I went all the way to Jurong point. I keep listening to the Jazz CD they got me last birthday. Super fit my journey. haha..
When I reach there, they are already doing shopping. Actually Jupiter is doing his shopping. He is finding his new year clothes at this NET shop. IF I didnt remember wrongly. haha.. Me and Xinying were looking at other clothes too, but didnt buy any. Then we went on to another shop which sells clothes for guys, and Jupiter tried 2 sets of clothes. I didnt like the 2nd shirt, cos it resembles school uniform. But I like the first one. Not bad. Got fang da tong feel. Plus, he had changed his specs to levis black frame, so not bad, got that feel. haha.. Anyway, my point is, I saw this totally kawaii shirt for guys!!!! And I so wana wear it!!! I totally feel that I can wear that shirt. Which guy would want to wear that lo! Hello! It's meant for me! My beloved checkers! But sadly, I couldnt cross my "normal" line, so.... I let that nice fashion go back to the sea. Anyway, I should save more money, since I going to Thailand no matter wad, at the end of the sem. I am definitely preparing to shoppppp all the way. Will buy loads of dresses.. accessories.. shoes... blah blah..
Then we shop some more, and Jupiter is so sweet! He remembered I didnt eat dinner. So we went to find a dessert shop, but by the time we reach, it is already closed. At first I didnt want to eat at this noodles shop. But since my mom didnt leave rice for me, so I ate there, and had loads of fun laughing and chatting. I think we are loaded with laughing gas or something. Keep laughing, and it's super terrible jokes! And Mango was so high coz got sooooooooooooo many attap chi inside the grassjelly she ate. haha.. NEXT week, I am going to have my share of dessert too. haha.. But I wonder what to eat for dinner. hmm...
I love them, they spiced up my friday evening! It's an over satisfactory, very high friday. haha.. Plus my fun hiking, all my worries/tots about school evaporated. haha.. I am so recharged! Anyway, just a funny thing. Mango had a new turtle softtoy keychain, and I so love to squeeze it! It has a cute name too! Next week I am bringing my pet softtoy. Waha! We are crazy/weird/childish(sometimes) people.
That's all for now! Everyone please have a wonderful/productive/spicy weekend!!! :D
*Reiko*
No comments:
Post a Comment