Saturday, January 09, 2010

+ Reiko, Cycling, Arcade & Desserts! +

Hi hi! Reiko finally got to cycle today! It is the only vehicle that Reiko knows how to operate! haha.. Anyway, the starting was ok, coz I had loads of energy at the beginning. But as I cycled for awhile, my legs were totally suan1! I couldnt ride fast. Goodness! And I lost sight of Jupiter & Servbot. I keep riding ahead, but couldnt see them anywhere, so in the end I turned back at a place where I couldnt bring myself to cycle forward.


As I cycled back to look for them, I stopped awhile at a place where I could see the sea, and there was a nice stone seat on the grass. I sat there for awhile, and enjoy the feeling of the sun shining on me, and heating up the surface of my skin. It was a warm interaction with the sun rays, and I enjoyed the sun, the sounds from the sea waves, and the insects. I wonder if other country's forests can hear the same insect sounds. haha..


I cycled real slow, and looked around, and then after a long while, and soliloquy of Omg (I literally said, oh god as I ride around. Not very loud. haha.. Only for myself to hear.), someone ring the bell, and it's Servbot!! He found me and told me loads about how I should not turn back. haha.. Then I tried to explain, but he insist I should continue riding forward. hehe.. I need stronger legs!! Anyway, as we rode back, we saw Jupiter! So zhun4! Then we keep riding, then stop to rest at this bench/bbq place. I am totally tired/famish/stoning by then. So I watched the sea with stoning face, while Jupiter drink water, and Servbot eat biscuits. haha.. I played with my hood too. haha..


Then what we do? Er.. Jupiter ate an orangee icecream. And we returned the bicycles, went to take bus to go Bugis eat! Super hungry by then. And Jupiter was really pisssed with some talkative and LOUD ppl on the bus. He keeps complaining, so I tried to ask Servbot what he thought of a name pendant. He says not nice, like dog, and ppl will know my name. hmm.. Oh dear, but I like Carrie's pendant! And I turned to Jupiter, see if he changed topic alr, but he still tell me about them. haha.. So funny la he!


We had dinner at Empire State. Jupiter keep singing empire state of mind at ECP. haha.. I had penne tomato with 4 types of cheese, Jupiter had bacon chilli hotdog bread, and Servbot had burger with loadsa fries, which he claims to stuck in his throat at later part of the outing. hehe.. The lemon water is super refreshing. I LOVE it! The tomato sauce and the cheeeeese were super super yummy and appetizing. But, the potion too big for me. I still prefer rice. hehe.. Anyway, after that, we went to play at the Arcade. Jupiter tried the drums thingy game, and he played double with Servbot, and he is good at it too. Sian.. I v lousy with tt game!! haha.. But, later on, I played basketball again! And Servbot say I got improvement. haha.. I am happy abt tt, I like tt game :)


Later on Mango joined us, and Jupiter so wana see her play, but she dun wana. haha.. Forgot add one thing. I saw ppl play the kiap soft toy thingy. Omg, so li4 hai4 can! The soft toys are picked up in like 4 tries! Ok, back... After the game, which left Jupiter feeling that he has seriously used his arms and legs for the day, we went to eat Chi traditional dessert!! That's one nice thing I must do with friends if I come bugis. hehe.. But the road is very difficult to cross. It is one of my "I dun like to cross this" kind of road. Loadsa cars, and no proper pedestrian crossing. Anyway, there is ALOT of ppl at the 记得吃, so we went over to 阿秋糖水 or something (not sure abt e name).


阿秋 satisfied me alot. The ambience is super 热闹, the queue was super long, and Jupiter didnt get to eat his 黑糯米。BUT, we ate almond paste, which is yummmmy, and Servbot ate grassjelly dessert. Then, we chatted about 明星,and I realised all of us met 明星 on the streets before! haha.. Hmm.. I guess that's not really difficult ya, coz Singapore is a small island. haha.. Not like hollywood ya, all concentrated at one place. Is it LA? haha.. Anyway, the point is, we had loadsa fun la. I hope we did! Coz I was pretty high. I must be very noisy~ Omg.. My imageee..


Then.. Go home lo. haha.. Yup, to mark the end of this entry, show your my almond paste. Yummy ok.. :)


That's all for now!

*Reiko*

No comments: