Thought there's no more Xing Guang 5?
Craving to hear more?
Felt that 总决赛 ending was too rush?
Now we're back!! This time really the last episode of Xing Guang 5 班 already.
I won't give too much comments if not no suspense haha.
Various awards will be given out too!
1st award 最佳高音奖。胡采书、王璿、孙自佑、徐咏琳 are the nominees.
2nd award 最佳明星脸
Nominees: 孙自佑、曾梓淞、王璿、杨骏文
Who will clinge the award? Guess Guess..
最佳眼泪奖
Nominees: 胡采书、李杰宇、孙自佑、徐咏琳
P.S. Cry also need to give award -_-
最佳忘词奖
Nominees: 胡采书、杨骏文、曾梓淞、李杰宇
P.S. Who else can it be... :)
The one who sang 亲爱宝贝不要再入睡。。。(这样的即兴创作可真。。。)Do U remember? But remembering lyrics is really not easy. I also scared I'll forget when I sing next week.
This is a must-see video!! Really must see!!! See and U noe why I say must see!
Next is 最佳 POSE 奖
Nominees: 徐咏琳、梁曉珺、孙自佑、李杰宇
The award winner will be singing 《失落沙洲》。
Wow.. now is 最佳破音奖
Nominees: 林育泽、李杰宇、孙自佑(PK with Diya that time 破音)、倪安东
最佳名言奖
I wanna win this award.. haha. No lah.. I think if it's 3 班,winner sure will be Jinglun.
Nominees: 孙自佑、梁曉珺、曾梓淞、小胖老师 (yes u never see wrongly)
最佳勇气奖
Nominees: 刘明湘 (海豚音)、李杰宇、梁曉珺 (呛小胖老师)、小玲老师 (长期坐小胖旁边+让他深情抚摸脸颊)
The award winner really 当之无愧。掌声响起来我心更明白。。
最佳模王奖
Nominees: 林育泽、孙自佑、杨骏文、陶子
Congrats to 佑佑!U must not 错过 the following video. If not u will regret for life. Especially 倪安东 supporters like Jupiter. My 佑佑 and charming 倪安东 will be singing "Desperado" by Eagles. Nice song!
Last but not least.. 最佳荧幕情侣奖
Nominees: 刘明湘 and 冠廷、孙自佑 and 曾梓淞 (are they Gays? watch on to find out)、李杰宇 and 钟依芹、钟依芹 and 古孟杰 (the couple in 佑佑's musical part)
Which pair will emerge as the winner?
Oh my gosh.. did u see that? 佑佑 and 曾梓淞 are being sabotaged!! so funny.
The one with the most votes: 佑佑
Please listen to the little boy at the end. He is so funny! So cute!
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment