Saturday, October 10, 2009

Xing Guang 5 Update- 总决赛

Hi it's me updating on xing guang again! Just finished watching the whole competition and I can say I really had a scare when they announced the results. The rankings are really unexpected. (If you don't wanna know the results, don't scroll down.. )

I also dunno how they calculate the results cos the whole calculation seems easy but for a Mathematical slow-poke like me I really dunno how it functions. After the 1st song, they will calculate the marks and determine who is the 6th position. Round 2 they will again calculate but the 2nd song will stand a higher weightage (40% if I'm not wrong) plus must add in online votes.

真是要靠运气和实力。。

Cos it's 总决赛 this week, they welcome all the 十强 back. (yay!) They will perform 组曲 including 《和天一样高》、《就让世界多一颗心》and YMCA.



OK 1st is 杨骏文 performing 《魔术先生》。I must say I love this performance cos he never forgot his lyrics and he adds in magic tricks to his performance. 视觉+听觉都很棒!And till now then I know he was quite obese before and will still affect his confidence now. So please don't laugh at slightly big sized people cos it may impact on them. :)But before that, they will also do a recap on his 参赛路程。






Next up is Rose 刘明湘 with a really 突破以往的表演。Even her boyfriend will be jealous when he sees it. haha.

P.S. It's really heart-warming cos she went back to see her 阿嬷。



梁曉珺 is going to sing my favourite English song of the year!!! POKER FACE! Before that they'll recap and show a part when she's also too paiseh about. But she really improves a lot. Do sing along "p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p poker face"



I didn't know 徐咏琳's family background is quite bad till I watch the video. Her mum is really 伟大 cos her dad passed away and she got to work a few jobs to give them a good life. And she was really 青涩 during the start of the competition.



徐咏琳 《我们都寂寞》

她的歌声让我鸡皮疙瘩,感动万分。Especially with the soft background music. And they focus on her mum who cried too.



李杰宇 is going to sing 台语 song, by 齐秦 called 《港都夜雨》。Also very nice if can listen at night. Very challenging song too.



佑佑 comes liao!!! Before this u would have seen him trying to prove that he exercises. So cute.. ok I dunno what word to use so use cute. He is going to sing 《头发乱了》。At 1st I also can't hear it's canto until chorus.. haha. He sang like English song. But he rocks the stage lah!!



OK at this point.. let's announce the 6th position. Congrats to 骏文!He did his best le so no regrets.

骏文 is going to dance and sing his idol, Rain's song . Very nice! Besides, Rose is going to sing and her boyfriend appears on stage too. Really sweet and touching!



OK the poker face lady is coming back with another identity. What's that? Let's see.. 《情愿》



我的热情,好像一把火!! Yes.. 徐咏琳 is back with this song we're familiar of.



李杰宇 is back with 《狂野之城》by 郭富城。到底狂不狂野呢?



佑佑 is back with Hotel California. I feel it's better than the jacky cheung's song. But judges feel this song is too classic and it's hard to sing.



OK now it's the exciting moment! 鹿死谁手?



Yay to my 佑佑!But I'm shocked that 李杰宇 is the 5th, 徐咏琳 is the 4th.. well.. But ok since 佑佑 is 1st and has the chance to release album!

Hope u've enjoyed~

P.S. I won't have a consistent column from now on. Shall blog based on impulse.

Mango~

No comments: