Thank u guys for all the presents. I will definitely put all of them to good use!!!
Pink Shirt from Pull and Bear. Very well-known retail fashion brand from Spain.
Thanks to MingYao and YiLiang.
I personally don't have pink colour shirt, now i haf one.
Initially thought it was small, but end up just nice. I think the shirt makes me to slimmer. Haha. Cos when i wear it to work the other day my colleague said i have grown thinner. Haha.

Stylish Nike earphone from JunLiang and Charlene. Thanks.
I am using this earphone right now to watch all my favourite shows online like 棒棒堂 大小爱吃 康熙来了 and many other drama. Besides looking good, the Sound quality also very nice.

Next up is Design T-shirt store T shirt from my Starhub Colleagues. Thanks. It is nice!!

Jiayan and Janet gave me this long sleeve shirt. Design is nice. So paiseh to them cos they went to change as i have a exactly some piece of shirt the bought perviously.
This shirt is exactly my size. It fits perfectly lar. They say when next time i go for presentations can wear. N i believe i will.

Next up, Cheng Shang and Tuck Sin gave me this unique watch. I personally like the design alot. Very Special.

Edmund, Yoga, Weichang, Hong Jin and Lexus combine to buy me this really cool glitter light. I believe it will brighten up my gloomy days!!!

And all my cousins combine together to buy me this necklace.

Servbot aka JunRong gave me a book.
He even go and do research on it and found a lot of good reviews thats why he buy.
Haven't started reading yet but i believe it is good!!! Hope its inspirational and a good read.

Keeping the Faith by Jodi Picoult.
He also got me 太王四神记, a show which i have been wanting to watch. Surprised that he know i wanted to watch it. Coz i didn't rmb telling him that.
Christopher also got me the same drama show. Haha. Thats why i lend Servbot this drama so that he too can enjoy the show. Its called 分享.
Just finished watching the first episode, its really nice.
Junrong have u started watching?

Terri, Charlene and Liyanna bought me this stylish sandals from New Urban Male.
Damn nice. N i cant believe Terri actually bought the right size the first time round. It fits perfectly!!!

They say this only Part 1 still got Part 2. Haha. Part 2 havent give me yet cos exams period no time to buy will give me when we meet for makan session to celebrate my birthday!!! Wonder what is Part 2?
And of cos Zhui Xing also got me a lot of fantastic gift.
Like this shirt from Crocodile.

And this really cool badge from 77th street.

Thanks a lot!!! I love them. I believe all these will make me look more like a Superstar!!!!
Haha.
I wore the badge out when i went to watch Dance of the Dragon with Mango.
And she says its nice!!!
I love it!!!
I have been wanting to own a Crumpler bag for a long time.
And this year i finally got it.
When my aunt ask me what i wanna buy for 21st bdae, Crumpler immediately comes to my mine. So happy that i finally got it!!! Thanks to all my 3 aunties.

I chose the design myself. Nice right?
I wanted the strap pattern one at first but dun haf le.
N i was thinking so many people carrying those pattern must be unique. Thats why choose this. Nice, stylish, fashionable and unique. N i believe a few years down the road this design will still be very trendy. Haha.
Next up is the shocking gift from my Dad.
A really expensive watch from him.
Shan't say the price here. Coz it really cost a bomb!!!

See? Even the box looks so nice!!!


Cant seem to take a gd photo of it coz the watch too shiny le, then keep reflecting the light. Haha. Next time got chance let u all see this bao bei watch. Will only bring it out for important events so u might not see it so often. Haha.
I feel so blessed.
I thank u all for giving me such a memorable birthday.
This is one birthday that i will never forget!!!
Most importantly, I thank God, i thank you for giving me so many close friends!!!
Something to announce:
I might be going to GuangZhou in June. With family members.
Nothing is confirmed yet. Will inform u guys again when its confirmed.
1st time taking plane!!! So excited!!!
God Bless u all,
Xian Hao
No comments:
Post a Comment