Monday, May 12, 2008

星光3 update

Ok.. after knowing Jupiter had a really bad day, I've decided to post up these videos. HOpefully can make U feel better. Everything will be alright. Can take a break off from thinking about those bad things.

THis week's 超级星光大道 is very exciting. I think it's the episode I enjoyed the most up till now.

这星期有什么看头呢?

主题:《学长姐合唱赛》

Before I start introducing this week's nice duets, U all should see this little girl. I totally love her voice, her cuteness and everything. Even 张宇 is so impressed that he wanna be her father-in-law. This girl is only 7 and she can sing so beautifully. Find her familiar? Yes.. she's 1st introduced in Jupiter's Special. Connie!!! It's really a honour for 星光大道 to have her there to perform. So adorable!

Connie with "Over the rainbow" and "I will always love you"



Albert 王彦博 and Yuming 赖铭伟(二班's winner) bringing us 《记得爱》。不错听哦!



Ok be ready to get high!! Here comes m favourite female contestant 李(石楚)宁 and 小叶(叶玮庭)!带来 A Lin 《假娃娃》。Really very nice!! Their 音色 together is so nice!



ok.. this week 吴正杰被淘汰。我觉得他唱得不错,而且很少入失败区。有点不公平吧。U all judge and see if his mic problem is really that serious.



Here comes my 靖伦!He says he 欣赏佩慈。So funny.. But here's a very very nice song he sang with 梁文音 《不值得》。Listen..



Ok Jupiter.. Be ready to scream. It's ur favourite 黄美珍和林芯仪带来《跟着感觉走》。Very got power! I like it!



Next is "Obama 赖圣恩”and 小叶 with 《大闹一场》。Very entertaining pair and the highest score that nite.



Wan more of 黄美珍?Here's a really rock feel song with her and 简凤君,《河》。



LAst video of the day. 徐佳莹和梁文音《她在睡前哭泣》。A very touching n soothing song. 黄小琥 says she got goosebumps after hearing it.



Hope you all enjoyed!

Mango~

No comments: