
*双飞比较红*
Mango: ok loh.. since this week's topic of our column is about my fav Taiwan Drama serials..I type loh. So busy.. watching "It started with a kiss" loh. Haha.
Reina: I oso busy loh. Got so much readings 2 catch up.. then I so late still haven bathe. Juz now juz updated my 小小筆記簿 leh. So fast muz write Shuang Fei's column. haha. oso busy loh. Got so much readings 2 catch up.. then I so late still haven bathe. Juz now juz updated my 小小筆記簿 leh. So fast muz write Shuang Fei's column. haha.
The above are juz rantings from e leo sis. Juz 2 show how dedicated we r 2 our column. Haha!
Ok.. it's now my turn to talk about wat r e "Taiwan Idol Dramas" tat I like. I'll gif ratings and state e top five drama serials tat I like so far. It's according to my preference. The famous line comes: "On the scale of 1-5, please rate how much u like the below-listed drama serials". So hard 2 choose! Really! All tat I mention r my fav.
Top 5 taiwan dramas:
1st: e zuo ju zhi wen aka "It started with a kiss"
Ok.. not tat I "like new dun like old". I luv e novel. I read e novel b4 watching e serial. The serial is of course better cos it has visual effects. I luv e plot too.. refreshing as it's about a not so smart girl loving a guy who has e IQ of 200. Plus it's funny and gives me e feeling of sweet romance. Though sometimes a bit sad but won't gif u e feeling of depression or heart-broken. More suitable for youngsters like us. oh.. I oso like e puppy in e show so cute! Look out 4 Da dong.. he's so funny in e show. Act as a overly-devoted guy.. actions r hilarious n exaggerating.
Rating: 5 stars! Zheng Yuan Chang so shuai! He has a different kind of charm. cool, tall, handsome but gives ppl a feeling tat he's very smart! N Lin Yi Cheng is so cute in e show. Not overly cute. And is a good role model 2 me as she nv say die. Gives me warm feeling when I watch this show!
2nd: Corner with love aka "zhuan jiao yu dao ai"
hmm.. why I choose this as my 2nd fav. Cos I tink Da S is very pretty in e show. Like a princess. And Xiao Zhu is like a prince. Oso a pretty sweet show. And some parts funny and heart-warming. esp when Xiao Zhu always help Da S, e friendship song etc. I also like it when they bicker. Their chemistry is very good too.
Rating: 4.5 stars!
3rd: The Outsiders aka "Dou Yu"
Ok u all noe how much I like this show and how obsessed I was. I bet u all will guessed I ranked it top. I luv it but I didn't rank it top. Cos when I watched this show, I felt like I was on e roller coaster. The front part was quite sweet. But when Guo Pin Chao entered e underworld, their luv became so uncertain. Many problems arised and I felt heart-breaking most of e times. When Xiao Yan Zi (e female lead) cried, I oso felt like crying. Then in e end, two of my fav characters died. The red bean and Guo Pin Chao. So sad. I dun like tragic endings. I dun like when ppl in luv haf 2 be seperated. I wan a change in e ending! haha. But overall it's nice.
Rating: 4.25
4th: The devil by my side "e mo zai shen bian"
It's not bad. But it's not in my top 3 cos I tink Rainie a bit 2 cute 4 my liking. But He Jun Xiang is definitely very shuai! I like their chemistry. N He Jun Xiang oso cool cool one. He got e bad boy look in e show. The plot a bit not realistic as I dun tink in real life they can be together leh. Cos though they r not siblings related by blood, but oso a bit weird 2 love each other then be together. But overall nice!!
Rating: 3.5
5th: Hana Kimi aka "hua yang shao nian shao nv"
When it's very popular tat time I really got watch this show every 7pm on channel U. And I like Tank's "zhuan shu tian shi"! Ella's role is quite a refreshing one. Her attempt was good. Didn't know she can act quite well. Wu zun is so shuai 2. I tink they make a cute couple. Then again Da Dong is so funny in e show again. Always hope Rui Xi (Ella) will tell Wu Zun e truth tat she's a girl so they can be together. But then will oso lose e sweet silent romance between them. Dilemma rite?
Rating: 3.25 cos watched quite sometime ago. So not much feelings towards it le.
Mango's top 3 fav male actors:
1st: Zheng Yuan Chang
He's now my prince charming le. Sorry change heart so fast cos he's very "nai4 kan4". I like when he's cool cool.. nv talk. haha.
2nd: He Jun Xiang
Ok.. appearance wins. No need to say liao.
3rd: Luo Zhi Xiang
Ok la.. Quite shuai.. funny and makes a great couple wif Da S.
Top 3 female actresses:
1st: An Yi Xuan
She's so pretty tat I'm sure if I'm a guy I'll fall in luv with her too! She acts well too.
2nd: Lin Yi Cheng
I like her in e show with Zheng Yuan Chang!
3rd: Drum roll... Da S!
She acts well in drama serials. If got her, it's a guarantee tat it'll be nice. Like Mars, Meteor Garden n Zhuan Jiao!
Now let's see e taste of Reina. Who will she choose? Which drama she like best?
Tada! Here is my taste of what are the dramas I LIKE!
1. 流星花园 5 Stars
This is the besttttttttttt drama tt I like. The most elegant I've ever watched, the nicest transformation from an anime. Oh my god. I totally love the anime..and the drama itself is so beautiful. I can nv forget the 名言of 静学姐:一双好的鞋子会带你去好的地方。My god. This IS my new 名言for buying shoes. Shoes are one of the most beautiful structures. A good pair of shoes take you to good places. So beautiful. ANyway, the second thing I like About the drama, is Shan cai's toy. Do you rmb e toy?? The one u can use to record ur voice, then she give it to someone else to express her feelings. Wow..tt is really a v cute idea. And I totally love shan cai's name, which means wild grass, which is determined, strong, and able to withstand any difficulties. I love her name n her character. And I like zai zai too. All in all..a marvellous classic of all 偶像剧。
2. 转角遇到爱 5 Stars
At first, I watch this drama, I have no expectations. Coz I totally like Da S..She is so pretty!! She is e most pretty taiwan actress, followed by lin zhi ling. In my standard. Anyway, I am just watching it, coz its hol, coz I duno how, I seem to like luo zhi xiang. Then After i watch the drama, I am sooooooooo crazy about luo zhi xiang. Coz it is a really great drama!!!!!!!!! The dresses tt Da S wore in the drama are so very pretty! And I like her curly hair. Its so natural n elegant. And I really like the story line, where the princess n her lover gets together after all. ANd like i said before, the best scene tt I like, is the one where Da S scold him. I cant really rmb the exact words, but its something like, if you wana do some thing, dun be so afraid, just do it. If you wana draw, just draw. I totally love the way she acted. Its real cool. But luo zhi xiang didnt wear really nice clothes. But he is cute enough, so nvm. ANd one more thing impt abt the show is tt it teaches you ALOT. It teaches you to be responsible for wad you do, it teaches you to be a strong person, especially when I saw how xin lei can change from a princess like figure into someone so independent, determined and useful, I just changed together with her. So I rendered, its no longer cool being a cutey pie with no character. I just like dramas with strong characters. V inspiring.
3. 爱情白皮书 5 Stars
I love this drama alot too!! I like the love connections in the drama. I like the subtle love. I like the way Rainie likes e Shawn Yue without giving up. i like the growing up story line, its death saddens me, and I like the sweet things they do for each other, eating red bean soup with 汤圆together, then the beautiful love bells that Shawn treasured. I like the way Ju shou just keeps protecting rainie, in times when their relationship are at down peak. But wad is most attractive about the drama, is the growing process from young in 高中,to university, to work, and just letting you feel, see and grow with the changing emotions and thinking of the 2 main characters. I love their friendships, the beautiful piano music played by song gang. I love the way Rainie continues to help Fan Fan take care of her baby in e show. Its really a bitter sweet drama to watch. It just involves a warm, subtle, yet strong kind of feelings within the drama itself. The show is very warm. I dont know how to explain. A quote from this drama: Tomorrow is another day. ---- Its actually from a movie Gone with the wind. Thats why i wanted badly to watch this movie. Anyway, the whole quote is supposed to be: I will find ways to get you back somehow, Afterall, tomorrow is another day. So beautiful right. And I love their clothes!! Rainie's especially. v sweet n nice. I was once crazy abt ju shou, coz he has such a marvellous personality in the drama.
4. 换换爱 4.5 Stars
The reason why I watch this drama, is because I have nothing much to watch. But to my very surprise, it is such a wonderful drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not finished watching. Going to watch in december. Well, why you ask..why i like this drama. I am a story fanatic. And I totally love stories with strong characters. Tts why this drama is included in MY chart. WHY? Coz 童嘉蒂 is tt strong character. She is tt wonderful girl, who in order to pay the debts of her family, works really hard, and unexpectedly gets involved with love relationships of 2 brothers from a super rich family. But she IS NOT someone who just raise her hand to get money. She is like shan cai, with a strong character, strong moral values, strong love for her family members. And she is really cute n funny, when she realise she likes 恶少 played by Mike He. Really v sweet. Coz Mike also likes her..gradually as the drama goes on. I like the love story, and I esp love the way Rainie always touched him with surprises like pasting encouraging sticker notes all ard his house coz his exams coming. And the way 恶少shows his care. MY Gosh..I totally like Mike after I watched this drama..one famous quote so far: 手帕那种娘娘腔的东西我才没有。但是手可以借你。Thats what he said when Rainie cried due to something bad tt happened. Tts e best scene I like. The most touching so far. And in a guy perspective, i think they'll like yan shu, coz she is real pretty, and the way she talk is really pretty..sounds like a model. haha..so its one of my must watch during e dec hol!
5. Hi! 上班女郎 3 Stars
Why huh? coz got my fav stars: Show n Jolin. Not much reason. Wahaha..I dun seem to have any other show i can rank. Perhaps 战神。But its toooooooooooooo sad. Didnt watch finish. haha.. For taiwan, i have 4 favourites!!
Now to the next part of this entry!
Who are ranked as the most handsome, cutest, coolest, nicest male Ou xiang ju artiste??
1. 罗志祥
2. 贺军翔
3. 仔仔
Why? coz they fit all the descriptive words mentioned above, and I totally love their dramas. They highlight the whole drama. You just get captivated. haha..good story plots with great actors, plus great actress. Thats what make up a good 偶像剧!
Oops..realised need to state female artiste also. haha..
Pretty, good actress, wears pretty nice clothes!
1. Da S
2. Rainie
3. Zhang Shao Han (I think she's great. but so far, her drama's story plot is 刚好not wad I like. hehe..)
Thats all for this week's 双飞比较红!!
Look forward to our next entry!!! Wooo hooooo~ hahaha..
*Reina n Mango* 双飞比较红
No comments:
Post a Comment