Wednesday, May 23, 2007

xiaomei's recommendation


hihi zhui xing frenz.. how r u all? I noe xianhao doesn't see blog on weekdays.. n xinyi u slacking at home? hahaz.. I see wenya most often i guess. Btw, I looked at xianhao's youtube videos le. yanzi, ting zhu n sodagreen's. Can't type chinese so I muz write in EL.. sorry 4 inconvenience caused.


Anyway, e purpose of me blogging today is cos I discovered smth! Tat we can do on our bdaes. Wenya suggested tat we watched a good esplanade performance.. but here's a really really good musical coming in Aug. Preview is on my bdae. I really wanna watch. If we book early by e end of june we get 20% discount but not 4 e cheapest price tic which is $10 on preview(thurs) and $15 after that. I guess we can go 4 e later cos we most prob going on sat.

It's a liang wenfu's musical.. n director is by e great director who directed "perhaps love". How can we miss such a good performance? And if we start saving up now, we r able 2 watch it. I love musicals... so pleady please? I shall send e details via email 2 all of u. =)

Excited xiaomei

No comments: