I've been staying at home and interacting with my bao bei n my family. sometimes got go out. But basically cannot rmb when, where, what. I really have lousy memory. But ya..i rmb went to east coast, rmb went to xiaomei's lecture, n with my sis to vivo. but i cant rmb all leh..haha..
Well, I've been feeling quite lousy, coz i hear the whole world asking me to do something useful.
The loudest voice is to ask me to find a job. Ya..I oso wan..but i oso dun wan..I duno why I feel this way. But nvm..i've gt my own plans. shh.. anywayz.. without the noises i heard, I think i would want to spend the holiday doing readings, readings, readings. I want to improve my level. but i duno how. haha..
Yesterday went to amk lib with xiaomei, and borrowed many books. Really like one book by Liu Yong (not the poet i like). Its quite interesting to read. Talks abt kinship, and all kinds of love. love towards people in general and family and all.
There is this story tt shows how ppl in hatred dont see the irony of things. Actually its not a story. Its true. Coz when the 9/11 thing occured, people feel very upset tt innocent people were killed. But immediately, they wanted to do something destructive to their enemy. And tt too, meant that lives will be lost too. Innocent lives. And in another passage, he quoted Martin Luther King's words..i cant rmb wad..but e impt pt is tt a war shud be fought lawfully. I dun quite understand wad it means. anywayz..and then there's another things he said tt is quite meaningful, the internet managed to 'web' half the world into it, but can it help us connect to people impt to us. Sometimes, we dun even noe what our family member are thinking. Thats what it says. Shall continue to read it today.
Xinying lend me a book 'The little Prince'. I guess it is a book for adults. Not just for children.
why? Because beneath the words, it is mocking at adults and their ridiculous behaviour.
There's this man from one planet, who drinks everyday, but duno why he drinks, and he just keeps drinking. This reminds me of something written in the previous book i mentioned. There is a very successful em..person, who drinks alot, and if he does not drink, his hands will shake. And when he finally died, people start to feel that, in the past they see him as someone who is really capable in making money. But when he died, they felt that he is just like everyone of us, a 'human'. Being a 'human' has its advantage, which meant that one can predict what another person may be feeling, because of the common identity as a human!
Oh..I am so very hungry.
Remembered the lunch i ate yesterday. So nice~
Haiz..duno what my mom cook today. shall go and take a look.
Well, I guess life is like tt. No matter in which point of life, at what conditions,
there are bound to be things tt freaks us out. And I guess, I shall shut my ears, and follow my heart. But sometimes, i get frustrated so much, tt i forget to judge, and forgot my heart.
haha..
That's all for now!
By: Reina
No comments:
Post a Comment