Friday, March 30, 2007

Life as a Clerk

I finally made the switch this Thursday. I became a clerk.

But seriously, i am really not sure whether i made the right decision.

Clerks have so many things to do lar. I am constantly under alot of stress, paper work just keeps piling up my desk and flipping those documents are giving mi a terrible headache. And when some people forgotten to fill in like a particular section of the paperwork, i have to go and do the chasing. Basically, what it means that is i have to be this irritating person who will go and hunt down all the people who didnt complete their paperwork and do it for mi so that i could carry on with mi stuff. I hate doing that. I mean all this people i am hunting down are all mi superiors lor. What position am i to go and irritate them with all these stuff right?? And its really a bitchy world out there lor, arrows keep flying around. In workshop its still okay, in the office, all the politics is another level one lor. If not careful will kena also one lor i think. Last time like to listen to all these politics stuff, coz its like latest gossip or something like that. Now everyday listen until i sian le. Haha.

And my position very lonely one lor, like no frens like that sia. I miss mi frens in the workshop. All the silly jokes and all the weird languages we speak that onli we understand. Though i still see them everyday but you noe, being in diff section le wont interact that much lor. Must learn to function alone lor. Think next time can only depend on myself le.

Hope will get used to it soon lor. I seriously don't want mi relationship with others to change just becoz i become a clerk lor.

God pls guide the path ahead!!

Intro one more song to you guys. This is 孙燕姿's 我怀念的 from her lastest album. Got abit of 我不难过 style in it. Strongly Recommended by Wenya too!! Enjoy!!


Have a nice weekend.
And pls blog soon, its so horrible, one week none of you write anithing!!!! Haiz!!

P.S:~ Miss you guys. Have to cya guys soon. Looking 4ward to mi bdae surprise!!

Xianhao

No comments: