Sunday, January 14, 2007

.:: Princess Sala ::.

Princess Sala's Reply to Wumi PLUS Princess Sala's blog entry

THAT was great. Wad a nice blog entry!! And now, Wumi will be updating us about entertainment news. Now then I know Rainee not hosting I guess liaO. Actually e fact that Ah Ya is gone, already dampen e show a bit.. Now even Rainee is gone. Who’s going to replace her. Hope mr ba gua reporter will update us about it. But the news abt xie ting feng is abit old. It’s a news weeks ago one. Haha..


Abt the Zhui Xing Jing Qu Jiang, wad does that mean???? I don’t understand. And u! only revealed this bombastic title without feeding us with more details. It’s a cool idea though, so..I vote for it!!! But must be a fair judgement oK~ haha..


The 3rd Anniversary, each of us write something about each other…is…too tough for me.
Haha.. Maybe we could have other suggestions from u? J About the Xinyi bdae theme one, I agree Xinyi shud have the priveledge. But..it oso means, when its time for me and my leo sister’s bdae,, Wahahaha…I want even more juicy and fun things Ok~ hehehe..


Since u wrote about ur army life, I shall write about my current life too. It is not about school work. It is about life.


I don’t know what is wrong with me. But since yesterday morning, I have been feeling strange slight very slight tremor in one part of my body. Its really unexplainable, and it occurred in an interval. My leo sister knows about it. I don’t know why it happened. But it happened. And I am abit worried about it. Especially since last time wumi ask me to watch a particular jap drama. I am scared about why out of a sudden, it tremors. But I hope it is nothing serious. Seriously. HAI~~~ I’ll be fine don’t u think? I’ve decided to observe awhile 1st. >.< align="center">.:: Princess Sala ::.

No comments: