Sunday, December 03, 2006

XianHao's Top 10 Entertainment Event 2006 (Part 1)

XianHao's Top 10 Entertainment Event 2006 (Part 1)

Hey guys,
I have spent quite a long period of time recalling what shows, what movies, what music that I have seen and listened to. Initially wanted to do a Top Ten for each category like Top Ten Music Album, Top Ten Movie, and Top Ten Shows, but I realized that actually didn’t really catch that much movies shows and listen to so many music. Its lack of time I guess. So I put them all together to bring u the Xian Hao’s Top Ten Entertainment Event 2006. This Top Ten doesn’t represent the Best Ten in the Entertainment industry but it is the 10 Best that I have seen and listen in the year 2006.

Of the top ten, 4 of them falls into the music category, 3 in the drama category, 2 in the variety show category and only 1 of them falls in the Movie category.

In Part One, i will be featuring the 4 in the music category and the one and only movie in the movie category.
So without Further Ado, lets proceed on with the top 10!!!!


Music

张惠妹- 我要快乐?
1st up is the one and only Amei. After like years of not releasing her album, Amei is finally back in 2006 with her new album 我要快乐. And this time round, all the songs in the album are really really nice. I am not joking. Its an album worth buying. Lotsa nice songs and K songs in the album. The songs in this album also accompany mi through the depressing moments which I haven gone through this year. Also the backstabbing incident in army, the office politics, and the investment failure. I will always like listen to Amei song’s during this time coz the lyrics is almost the same as what I went through. Yup. This is 平常心 the 1st song in her album. Enjoy!!!


SHE - 不想长大
Although I dun really like the song不想长大 coz the Mozart or Beethoven thing doesn’t really work for mi, the other songs are really nice. The trio’s harmonizing skills have really improve. I just dun understand why so many nice songs must put不想长大 as the 主打歌。So weird lor. Haha. Aniway, this album is nice enough to be in my top ten. Worth listening to. Oh and did I mention, their new compliation album also quite nice. Especially 触电. Well, intro to u one of the songs in this album that show cases their superb harmonizing ability. This next song is called 星星之火, the last song in their album.


潘嘉丽- Love Me, Kelly
You must be surprised how this newcomer can make it to my Top Ten right?? Go listen to her album and u will know why. This Project Superstar Runner up has a really nice voice and I am always a fan of hers. She can sing so well lar, like anything fast song, slow song, love song, jazz, she also sing until so nice. Heard she went to Taiwan to develop her singing career there. Hope she makes it big down there and do us Singaporeans proud!! This is Kelly’s 爱。无力.


Carrie Underwood - Some Hearts
This is the American Idol Season 4 winner. Introducing…. Carrie Underwood. Well, I simply fall in love with this album when I 1st listened to it. Nice songs. Not only that, Carrie Underwood has a really amazing voice. Should go and listen. Yes. U might think this name sounds a bit familiar. I featured her songs in previous blog entries too. Simon Cowell, the sharp-tongued judge from American Idol has said this once when she was still a contestant on American Idol. He said, “Not only will you win this competition, you will sell more albums than the previous winners put together.” And I think he might be right. This is Carrie Underwood during the finals of the Amercian Idol singing Inside Your Heaven.


Other nominees in the music category but did not make it to Top 10:
FIR – 飞行部落
张栋梁 – 主打 张栋梁
周杰伦- 依然范特西

Oh and Yanzi not in top 10 coz she nv release album this year.


Movie

The Devil Wears Prada
I think it should come as not shocking that this movie is in the top 10 coz I think I featured this movie on the blog quite sometimes ago and I gave it quite a good review. I simple adore this movie. Its fashionable, stylish and I can really relate to the story too. Coz the work situation that the characters are similar to mine. Sucky boss, stressful environment and all the overtimes!!!! Okay, now I will leave u to enjoy this short trailer of this movie that is originated from a novel.


Other nominees but not in Top 10:
小孩不笨2

Thats the end of Part 1 for you guys, stay tuned for Part 2!!!!

Xian Hao

No comments: