Sunday, December 10, 2006

Princess Sala

9th Of DeCeMbeR oUtIng Lor..

This club is almost 3 years old.

Today, Zhui xing went to City hall to shop. Seriously, really nothing I can buy, except that 3 for 5 bucks earrings!! I cant believe I saw it only at the very last minute. Thus didnt buy. But I shall buy it, the next time I go Bugis. Coz Bugis oso have mah.. Superstar shopped whole afternoon for xmas presents for his frens. V. exp lor the gifts! Haha..ay..I only nid buy 5 xmas gifts. can? haha..

Then I this dua tao forget to bring water bottle out lor, so I keep niam xiao mei and superstar tt I wan to drink water, and SUSHI~ hahaha..And they say me very niam lor!! I where got niam! haha..ANyway, they grouped me n treasure as niam niam er ren zu. But no fear treasure!! Coz Xiao mei and superstar are HDB aunty and uncle. wahahaha..
No Sushi for me lor!! That place so big, I cant even find counter to pay. Dun say sushi. Bought a 35c bottle of water. Really dehydrated lor.

At Topshop there, xinying say the cream tester I squeezed on her hand very nice to smell. And she say she addicted. haha..I think the lipgloss cherry flavor nice lor~ But the whole retro package is a..haha..personal taste preference. Hai..It's hard to understand my taste. Too abstract. haha..

Then Xiaomei and I adored the beautiful boxes and notebook at one of the citylink shop. BUT so exp lor!! Of coz we didnt buy la..We juz wah this v nice, wah tt very nice..haha..
Mr superstar hates foodcourt. He hates it. But hey!! I like lor, I like the veg food. haha..so after much persuasion n persistence, he kindly agree (unwillingly), to eat at fd court. haha..Nice lor..Not nice meh?

At 6 plux plus plux..we meet Treasure at orchard mrt stat. haha..Why haha? coz we r late. :P
ANyway, we went to cineleisure shop awhile, before going to eat dinner at pastamania. Me bought 2 very ka wa ii tshirts at a stall there. LOVE IT~ Coz I think the prints very my style. Funny kind of art. But I had to ask each zhui xing member whether really nice. Coz I cant belif me and normal ppl have same taste for once. haha..
At Pastamania, we took photos of the food. Then superstar realise his digi cam siao siao..charged liao cant use. Then he tok abt wad QET, then ask wad is it. But we didnt take, so oso duno. Then he say abt wad studying v gd, better than army, nid to wake up so early.

"Wake up at 4am, slp at 12am, equal to nv slp lor. Slp wad"

wahaha..

ANyway, the Al Funghi i order hor, wa lao very sick lor!!!!!!!!!!!! At first eat, nice, eat some more..wa laOOOOO...Sob.... Next time I wont eat tt!!!!!!!! U get wad I mean.

AND Treasure la! Treasure spill my horrible bad habit of cant be punctual during morning lectures and lessons. wahaha..really difficult to wake up ma!! And then she elaborated abt my most horrible late incident, when I late for half an hour..Then I discover, yuan lai!!! The tutor is 15min late!! No wonder he didnt scold me!!! Wa lao..Now then I noe lor. haha..

At a bear stall selling bear soft toys..you can imagine wad happen.
I tried to stuck a tiny bear upside down, or totally inside the pocket of a large bear. hahaha..I have this urge to do this when I see soft toys. haha..Like my fren Jo's toys she hang on her laptop bag. haha..
Talking abt bear, we saw a super big bear at cityhall supermart. SO BIG LOR!!! Human size..No no..size of a kid, then xiaomei just take awhile, she cannot liao. haha..

We took neo prints too~ At cineleisure. Wa lao..Our decorating skills cannot make it. really. haha..in e end me n xiaomei took e same photo (funny one), with a ribbon on xiaomei n superstar's head. why? coz error~ The time run out b4 we can decorate properly. omg.

Gifts. Big prob for xmas. Treasure doesnt noe wad to buy for superstar. Superstar haven buy my present. Xiaomei and me haven buy present. hahaha..SEE..present=trouble. Pluz got competition I think (I cant rmb tis yr got or not. i think haf.) hai..presents...

Laughing disease. Its contagious..and spreads ard zhui xing.
1st..XIaomei---She laugh coz i duno wad. but i rmb she laugh coz superstar say wad..she eat until very clean. (Later part.)
2nd..Me---Laugh coz I saw "zhen zhan lun"..I tot the guy with goatee sitting opp us is zhen zhan lun, and wad superstar judge. hahahaha..then they kip say is not. And I kip think is. So I laugh.. Hysterically..
3rd..Superstar---Coz Miss Treasure as predicted will say Auntie annie very nice to eat. haha..

In conclusion. Zhui xing members have laughing disease. Laugh, for no reason. But its a nice disease to have, but I nid to calm myself down, otherwise cannot breath. hahaha..

Our Kbox plans for xmas is fixed 19th of dec. Looking forward.
Took some xmas photos today using xiaomei's camera. Dun say her cam lkk. So much workable lor. hahaha.. :p

Heehee..That's all for now. I go listen music liao, using my receiver. Then I can think of 10 themes to post tmr. Stay tune for my themes for kbox comp tmr!! hee.. :D cheeese..

P.S HappY holidays Xiaomei!!! Have fun at HK wor~ Dun 4get my souvenir. And Mr Wumi, rmb to try the songs and tell me which one can sing. And Miss Treasure, hope u can find baidu, and lian xi the songs soon. we muz win la~ heehee..

Xmas is ard the corner. Its a season of celebration.
.:: Princess Sala ::. Zhui Xing Top Reporter

No comments: