Hi everyone! Welcome to Zhui xing blog again~!
Today, Princess Sala is going to talk about school dangers.
First, I shall start off with the number 1 top horror event that happened in school.
What happened? Ms Xiao Mei’s Creative Zen was stolen! It happened last Monday.
So what happened? Apparently, she left the thing in her bag, and just went off for awhile to collect her printed stuff..And THEN~ it got stolen. And its like only a moment. Her friend told her that maybe somebody had been eyeing on her creative zen, from the start.
So...I guess...its really not a gd idea to leave expensive stuff unattended! Its too dangerous~!
The second danger in school. To sit beside vibrating sources.
hahaha...
Firstly, I am one of such sources. Well...listening to boring lectures, I have a kind of reject syndrome, and I'll start to shake shake shake my legs. And when I do so, dear Treasure who sits beside me, will me extremely irritated. hahaha..
Secondly, if I sit beside Treasure, who is drawing ang gong kia (comix..picture) beside me, I willl experience sea sick too. Why? Coz her skills of erasing is really too powerful.. And I get giddy as a single rubbing action results in transfer of violent vibrations. WHY? coz vibration travel faster in solid. Why? I dont noe. haha..
hahaha..Thats all for now..Regarding school dangers..Some comix to xin shang...Wahahaha..

No comments:
Post a Comment