Hi welcome to the Zhui Xing Yi Zu blog.
This is Princess Sala, bringing you a new blog entry.
This is the tense period for 3 of the zhui xing stars, because we are having the exams~!!
So..I guess this blog will be a little cold..
BUT~ I still want to make the blog a little warmer.
How?
In this issue..I am going to introduce to you some fabulous, wonderful, marvellous blogs and websites for you to visit..
Oh Yeah~
Hey..trust me Ok..I love surfing the net, and these websites ARE up to standard, and
hey..Its e best I can do.
So enjoy these blogs..
I have loads of them in my favourites.
But I am only introducting 2 blogs today.
This is Part 1!!!
So Yeah~ Enjoy!!
Blog Number 1: Food Blog
This blog has many great food and receipes. Even if you dont cook, just looking at the photos will make you drool~ Personally..I love the moist choc cake receipe..look at the right column, and click the achieves to see more past photos and blog entries..!
BloG Number 2: Food Blog
Same as the previous one. But the latest entry is choc cookies heart-shaped!!! So pretty!!!!!!!!!!
Ok..some bonus..haha..
Blog Number 3: Literature, sOng Master
For those who are already drooling like duno wad..and feel like looking at something really cool..
Words..culture..literature..Oh,,not forgetting the poetic atmosphere and that super nice song..
This super artisitic and wonderful blog is Fang Wen Shan's blog.
Yes, he's the one who wrote those beautiful lyrics for Jay CHou and many others..
So..enjoy this one oso~
Craving for more already..
Hold it..
Wait for my Part 2 ok!!
That's all for now~
*Princess Sala** Zhui Xing Reporter
P.S I want to go shopping. Badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment