Rain doll says: " Now its time for another Princess Sala entry~"
Hi Zhui xing hero n heroines, its moi, princess Sala again :)
Happy to see the tagboard so fun. hee..
Good job Treasure, for your wonderful novel~
Its really very nice to read, makes me laugh, especially e part when we are about to fall off the cliff. Only you can write it in such a way tt makes it really like comic scene. ha..
I guess by nt replying, u all are saying juz go out for lunch, dun go kbox.. I get e idea k.
hee.. So let me announce again tt we r going for e lunch. Treasure keeps saying wan to watch death note. I was thinking, hey Treasure, u want to wait for e vcd to come out? Then we can rent it at cheap price and watch together. so economical~ hee..
Coz I was wondering if u all wan to do it with ye yan..haha..ok la. my wishful thinking of saving money. plz tell me if u all think its possible. :)
This xiao mei..sms her nv reply. dunno wad.
Anyway, xiao mei~ i v long time nv c u liaO, where are u.. So happy to see your tags on the tagboard.. and also nv sms me :( T_T
But nvm..at least treasure is with me..but she make me angry sumtimes. Ok, i make her angry oso. haha..ah~look out, walnuts are aimed at me..
Anyway, may everyone live each day happily, coz in dec, when we r having our hol, we'll be able to go kbox rite? I must start writing my song list now..hahaha...
Miss you guys,, but no fear!! Got xinyi's zhui xing story, squirrel, xinying's tags, n xianhao's rare blog..I can try to accomodate with all these and survive till Dec ^_^
Zhui Xing Yi Zu Rocks...It is e best club ever.
That's all for now. hee...Look forward to my next entry.
And ppl, just write a few lines of blog entry? Its quite easy. haha..
Rain Doll: " Princess Sala takes her leave now, she has to go to Queen Cinderella's ball. Got baked cheese rice, choco freckles ice-cream there. She must go for e food le. "
Princess Sala: "bYe. ^_^"
**.:: Princess Sala::.**
No comments:
Post a Comment