Saturday, October 14, 2006

Princess Sala

Hi friends,

Today, I am going to type in a very serious manner. I just did a personality test. The magazine suggests that I should be more mature. So..yah..I have decided to delete off those excited word effects. Yep.

Anyway, this entry is not a happy one btw. This is because I am sorry to say that the meeting on 28th of Oct will have to be postponed, because treasure and me have a test on 2nd Nov. Test being test, we wont be likely to enjoy the outing. So, I guess we can only meet during my December holidays. I will find a job as soon as my holiday starts, then I will have some spare cash to go out with you all. :)

Please pardon me for the cancellation.
I would also like to say sorry to Xiao mei, coz we are supposed to meet to go lib to study on sat. In the end, it sort of cancelled. Ha..Maybe none of us remembered.
Maybe this is life. We want to meet. But there are other things in life that need us to be there, to carry out our tasks. Because of responsibility, we had to delay KBOX to december! We really have to go two times kBox in December. Yeah! I can think of many exciting things I want to do in my holidays~

That's all for the serious part.

OMG~

I really cannot ta-han this maturing thing!! Its like restricting me from expressing myself creatively!! Whats the point of writing if it isnt genuine emotions~ Haha...So I shall return to myself again~

Anyway, Our dear writer Treasure! This is exclusive news~ She is getting...
No lah, she not getting married. She is going to write our zhui xing story chapter 3 soon! And the juicy juicy part is, she may consider taking the story to the view of a particular character in the story. Its gona be exciting, and interesting. I bet you cant wait to read Chapter 3. So stay tune to our zhui xing story Chapter 3!

Next...Princess Sala is getting some of those dizzy depressing feelings again!!!
Raindoll: NOT AGAIN!!
Yes..Its so frustrating. Even I find it frustrating. But no fear!! Princess Sala shall cope with these negative emotions somehow. So when you receive Princess Sala's weird sms, no fear, its her blues again. Just feed her some genuine concern ok~ And she'll be re-charged again. Thanks thanks thanks to alllllllllllll ZHui xing Members~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for encouraging replies from you all :) :) :) :) Very grateful~~~~

Next: KBOX in DEC!! That is the biggest and most exciting thing happening soon. Dec! Its coming soon. No fear. And I want to watch Superstar. You think Wumi's face will be on TV?? Ha..Anyway, I bet it'll be nice~ Oh yah! Thanks Wumi! For the wonderful kbox plans. Shall be useful in dec!!

Thats all for now!

KBOX DEC PLAN Wan Sui!!

**Princess Sala**

No comments: