Yo Yo Yo.. (when haf I become so hip-hop? =p)
Hi all zhui xing members,
Do u find this person's writing familiar? Yup.. it's xiaO meI's new blog entry!
是不是盼到颈项都长了?可别变成长颈鹿,要不然我们会有人与动物之间产生的 communication barrier 了。
Ok.. I shall stop e lame jokes.. if not xinyi would treat me e same? ask me knock myself onto e wall? haha..
saw Ms treasure on e train 2 sch yesterday.. so happy! Like saw a long-time-no-see fren. We chatted non-stop till e very moment we parted. N I got hold of princess sala's recent news! haha.. so blur huh.. nv told me u going Lakeside. It's not at bugis!! wat a mistake! N why mixed up e tutorial time? aiyoh..
Anyway, recently I in a high-stress mode. Cos I slack 2 much then find difficulty catching up. But I won't give up de la.. shall do my best in catching up. I know "Gong" is nice.. but sometimes missed it. Did I tell u all that I'm over Thomas Ong? I tuned in his radio show on ufm every mon-fri nites. But these 2 days fell asleep b4 e song "Never say Goodbye" by power station was sung. If free can listen.. it's nice. In yr 2530, marriage will be controlled by a computer. Couples haf 2 go through exam in order to obtain a qualified cert 2 prove that u r ready 2 get married. Thomas Ong kept failing.. till yesterday he finally passed. Cos the computer can judge a person's sincerity n whether wanting to get married is on a pure intention. Sounds interesting? listen n support ba!
Next, I miss zhui xing! I hope can faster sing kbox again.. tat'll be my motivation. Thanks p. sala 4 saying im wen xue nv zi.. cos im not.. haha. U all r so into literary writing.. unlike me who is so "被动" 。I tink my creative juice will only flow when i'm in a relaxed mood. haha.. till then, see ya soon!
P.S. Looking 4ward to ur update p. sala! Wu mi, dun MIA. update blog! =) n treasure, ur chp 3.
Smile,
Xiao mei
No comments:
Post a Comment