Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Tough dae..

Hi zhui xing members,
wow..juz got back my promo results..almost scared 2 death loh..lucky can b promoted(a relief 4 me). Although my results r not very gd, I am contented n guess I have 2 spend lots of time n effort on my studies le..(perhaps I did not put in a lot of time n effort in my preparation this time round). Xianhao, if u wan 2 noe our individual results, can make a request through this blog. I dun dare 2 reveal Wenya n Xinyi's results w/o their permission. On the other hand, my results r as follows, since u wan 2 noe badly:)

Cla B
Lit D
Econs AO
GP C5(same as u..haha)
GSC B4

Hope can improve n score better next time! Meanwhile, u all pls take care. Today is not a very happy day cos I saw ppl crying n some gd frens couldn't make it with us..miss those days esp when we had GSC in a big grp(wenya rite?) Anyway, since results r out, we shld start planning our next zhui xing meeting. I dunno when I can come out happily like b4 alr..since I am planning 2 work hard n study(x3) at home. Last sat was a really fun day. Xianhao, sorry 4 making u tour watches shops n girly shops wif us. Noe u won't mind cos we accompanied u 2 take bus at a wulu bus stop rite? Haha..wenya bought new dress..hope she won't wear same outfit again next time. Till we meet n laugh again..
P.S. I regret not singing a lot last session. :P Enjoy hols!

No comments: