Wednesday, November 17, 2004

gd suggestions..

Thx XInyi n XiaNhao 4 ur active update n gd suggestions:) Now I'm typing blog beside Xinyi n guess wat? Wenya didn't come n meet us in the sch lib! .\/. I wan 2 see the photos that we took on sat! I took a quick glance at a few of them n they r really nice! Last call 4 wenya, pls show us the photos tmr or else..:p N help us develop k? Thx..(I like the backgrds of those photos). I will put all the photos that Zhui Xing Yi Zui have taken in an album..will b our wonderful memories.
Ok lah..big superstar Xianhao, let's start 2 plan 4 our next meeting. The organising commitee will take those dates that u have smth on into account. We have the media workshop (got tell u rite?) from 29/11 - 5/12. 28 nov n 7 dec I cannot make it cos my best frens' bdaes. Will help u find big stars 4 signatures if I see them n will ask them 2 recommend u so that ur dreams can come true.
Can go ur hse play monopoly if u all want? Or go watch "The incredibles" b4 that? The rest of the suggestions r not really workable 4 us. I can bring vcds along(Xinyi oso) if u all agree that we shld go ur hse. N I wan 2 complain Wenya's hairstyle(during kbox)! But it was quite funny. (she looks like a china Small little girl) Xinyi suggests that we go beach, or go ur hse sing karaoke? Haha..(Xinyi says u will b beaten by neighbours!) Hey, u wan 2 exchange X'mas presents? No need 2 b expensive..Or we can have a competition? Xinyi says the cost of the present cannot exceed $2.50 4 each person but it muz b SPECIAL. The person with the best present will b awarded with combo 1 of long john silver n dun tell who gives what present to who till we decided on the best one. to be fair. ok? Cheater will b heavily punished! HAha.
Wenya's results are not yet! can she update?

Up 2 e challenge?
Challenged by Xinying n Xinyi!!
Cannot back out if we agree on it!
Till we see each other next time^_^

No comments: