Monday, February 27, 2012

Zhui Xing Entertainment News



追星娱乐八卦新闻


This is Zhui Xing Entertainment News bringing to you the latest and hottest news in the entertainment industry.

It has been a pretty long time since I last blogged. Blogger has changed format to my surprise! I have been more active in FB I guess.. apologies for being MIA.

The Mayday Effect

Mayday held their 诺亚方舟 concert on Saturday and the responses from my friends on Facebook were fabulous. Some said their songs got earworm effect, some said they continue to rock at home by playing their songs on Youtube while there were some who were touched by the song lyrics and Live performances that they teared.

Wow, seems like I have missed out a great concert!

Xinmsn reports: "Armed with lightsticks in hand, the long-awaited reunion with the band got the crowd all hyped-up as they stood on their feet to move and bop along enthusiastically - even without any additional shout-outs or requests from vocalist, Ashin.
The stadium also briefly morphed into a sea of rainbow during the song 'Jue Jiang', where the audience held up sheets of placards evenly distributed in the seven colours of the rainbow. During the band's second encore performance, drummer Guan You and guitarist Stone, expressed their desire to be the first group to play at the newly-renovated National Stadium when it opens because "this place can no longer contain the growing number of Mayday fans" in Singapore.

After 38 songs and close to four hours of non-stop jamming, the group successfully brought the electrifying concert to an all-new high, concluding it just minutes before midnight. Fans were reeling with excitement as many refused to budge from their seats, continuously chanting the band's name in hopes of a third encore." I hope to catch their concert next time when they come to Singapore!

Ella is getting married and blessed with good marriage  

Xinmsn reports: Ella Chen's future father-in-law compliments her


The older man said that it is his son's "greatest achievement" to be able to marry the singer

This May, S.H.E member Ella Chen will marry her Malaysian boyfriend Alvin Lai.

A couple of days ago, Ella's future father-in-law accepted an interview in Malaysia.
Mr Lai praised his future daughter-in-law for being affable and polite, adding that it is his son's "greatest achievement" to be able to marry the singer.
He recalled the first time he met Ella. The singer was in Singapore to attend an awards ceremony last May, and Alvin had arranged for them to meet up. Mr Lai felt that Ella was someone down-to-earth.
When Alvin's younger sister wedded during the New Year, Ella attended the banquet and was introduced as her future sister-in-law.
"I am very happy to see my son start his own family. I believe he made the right choice. Both of them are very independent, so I don't have to worry about them," Mr Lai said.
Although Ella is happy to hear her future father-in-law is singing her praises, she added, "I hope the media will give my in-laws some privacy. I don't want to scare them. Thank you for your concern."
In other related news, Ella spoke about her boyfriend at a variety show recording a few days ago.
"I can feel that I'm very important to him. I never knew that someone would be able to make me feel so secure," she said.

Lady Gaga is coming to town
Little Monsters listen up. Queen is coming to Singapore! *Cheer!*

From Yahoo Entertainment: Sales of the remaining tickets for the upcoming Lady Gaga concert on 28 May and for an additional night slated for 29 May will start on Monday 10am.


The Singapore gig is among the 110 shows on her worldwide "Born This Way Ball Tour".


On her official site, she said "The Haus of Gaga and I have worked for months conceiging a spectacular stage. The Born This Way Ball is an electro-metal pop-opera; the tale of the beginning, the genesis of the kingdom of fame. How we were birthed and how we will die celebrating."


So tempted to go! Anybody interested?

Jupiter's Special


Hi, it's Mango featuring my idol this week. Guess who?

Let's listen to this first.



Beautiful voice! The 转音 towards the end is beautifully sung.

Love his sentimental songs and piano as the background music.

The MV is also beautifully shot. Makes me wanna visit 布拉格 too. "总是学不会,再聪明一点。学会自我保护,必要时候讲些善意谎言。” This is so relevant to my personal experience. 很有共鸣的一句话。 I recommended this next song to Servbot. This is my favourite of all in this album. 很喜欢它的词曲。Potential K song. 电台应该开始打这首歌了吧。 《那些你很冒險的夢》 So poetic.. there is rain towards the end. 當生命每分每秒都為你 轉動 心多執著就加倍心痛 那些你很冒險的夢 我陪你去瘋 摺紙飛機碰到雨天 終究會墜落 太殘忍的話我直說 因為愛很重 你卻不想懂 只往反方向走 为何写得那么感伤?又是一段无疾而终的爱情。 It was rumoured that this song is written for Hebe. Hmm.. I also heart this song. It's not only love you.. but it's 《Love U U》。 Soothing and 诚恳的声音。Melted. Realised JJ's MV often got piano. I guess he really loves piano. 他认真弹琴的样子真帅! “就算用盡所有真心 卻到不了你的心底。。。”再次感伤。。。 下来的这首歌 JJ 和朗朗合作,带来无懈可击的钢琴演奏。 原来古典音乐也能融入流行歌曲。 This song has the exotic feel.. 《靈魂的共鳴》 你们有没有不存在的情人呢? “自己編造你的近況 自己描繪你的模樣 假裝還是一樣 你每天在我身旁 不願意被誰看穿 只剩我一個人的害怕 若誰問起你來 我會說 一如往常” 爱情真的让人痴迷、受伤和脆弱。 Maybe I'm biased. This album is really superb, except that I am not really a fan of his fast songs. :) I shall end with this last song. 《故事細膩》 This MV is also very artistic. There are some French words too. Reiko know what they meant? 抽象是一種情緒 油畫鮮艷了所有回憶 故事在彎曲流蘇在搖曳 我們相戀的結局美麗 如果可以 愛像雨季 痛快想你 My album is in Jupiter's hands now. Do take care of it. 2012 年金曲奖最佳男歌手希望是林俊杰!好棒的创作! Mango~

No comments: